The first TEENS to QUEENS program is being held from November 3rd – 5th 2017.
Presented as a 3-day glamping experience at the beautiful and renown Coorabella property in the Byron Bay hinterland.
Over the course of three days, mothers and daughters will join an experienced team of women, trained by internationally renowned expert in adolescent development and Rites of Passage, Dr Arne Rubinstein, the founder of the Global Rites of Passage Leadership Training.
This modern Rites of Passage program offers a vital foundation for future growth and resilience.
Key topics explored over the duration will include resilience, communication, body image, technology, social media, drugs/ alcohol, sex/sexuality and more.
Benefits for Teens
• Develop positive communication and social skills.
• Improve self-confidence, self- esteem and relationship with body
• Develop their intuition and the relationship they have to it.
• Learn the balance of freedom vs responsibility.
• Build resilience and healthy peer relationships.
• Re-establish trust with parents and build a stronger relationship with family and community.
Benefits for Mothers or Guardians
• Initiate positive changes with your daughter and at home.
• Witness an important new chapter in your daughter’s life.
• Time out from your daily routine.
• Reflect on your relationship with your daughter and your own experience of being a teen.
• Support of other women and sharing in the wisdom of their stories.
Dates: November 3-5, 2017
Price: AUD$1,500 for minor & adult
Location: Coorabella , Coorabell, NSW.
Visit www.teenstoqueens.com.au for more information and bookings.